So you want to get into the ice cream business?
Rich Farm Ice Cream can provide you with over twenty years of know-how and more! Open your own Rich Farm Ice Cream franchise!
About the Company
David and Dawn Rich opened Rich Farm Ice Cream on July 3, 1994 on what is know as Ajello’s Farm. Along with their children, they produce award-winning ice cream made fresh daily using only the finest ingredients. In addition to the many flavors of hard ice cream that Rich Farm Ice Cream offers, the shop also sells soft serve, Italian ice and frozen yogurt.
Rich Farm Ice Cream Franchise Opportunity at a Glance
The Rich family will teach you how to make ice cream by providing on-site training at their location and at your new Rich Farm Ice Cream franchise store. Ongoing support and consultation is also available.
Franchise Fee: $34,000
Total Initial Investment: $150,500-$232,500
Protected Territory: Yes
Square Footage: 600 to 1,200 feet
Opening a Rich Farm Ice Cream franchise is a 5 step process:
- Contact us for a brief overview and to receive our request for consideration.
- Receive and review our Uniform Franchise Disclosure document.
- Schedule an in person Discovery Day.
- We make a mutual decision whether or not to proceed.
- Sign agreement and pay initial franchise fee to secure your territory.
We begin working together to find your location.
To get started, contact the Rich Farm Ice Cream Franchising local representative:
914-819-3172 or 860-793-8441